So all summer long I have been looking at all these cute blogs and thinking to myself "I need to update my blog!" but being my lazy self I kept putting it off. So I have finally talked myslef into starting again! So after a year without posting... here I go!!
This past weekend I went to Newport beach, California with my family! It was my first time ever going to a Cali beach (pathetic I know) but I had so much fun. It was so nice to get away from Mesa's horrible weather and to just relax on the beach:) Here are a few pictures from our trip.


















The day after I got back from Cali my friend Dominique invited me to go to a resort in Scottsdale with her and some of our other friends. I had so much fun! We went swimming, tanning, watched CSI and The Notebook, ate LOTS of food, and just talked and caught up with eachother sense our summers are so busy! Thank you so much Dom for inviting me I had a blast!!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment